Have you made plans for your pets?
We all worry about what might happen to our pets if something happens to us. Our Home Ever After program can take that worry away.
Here at RSPCA, we understand that pets are part of a family, and provisions should be made for them after you’ve passed away. That’s why, when you remember RSPCA South Australia in your will, you can also join our Home Ever After program. It’s perfect for pet owners who want to make arrangements for the care of their loyal companions.
Through our Home Ever After program, you can ensure your pets are cared for when you can no longer care for them yourself.
How our Home Ever After program works
After you’ve made arrangements to remember RSPCA South Australia with a gift in your will, you can register your pets in our Home Ever After program.
- You complete our official application and agreement forms, which provide us with all the information we need to care for your pet as you do.
- We give you a Home Ever After membership card to keep in your purse or wallet with instructions on what to do with your pets in the event of an emergency.
- We also send you fridge magnets and stickers to display in your home so your loved ones know to contact us.
- RSPCA South Australia will find a loving, permanent owner for your pet in a household that is as similar as possible to your own, so you can rest assured that they will be cared for as lovingly as you cared for them.
- The funds left at the end of your pet’s happy life will be used to support RSPCA South Australia’s work.
By remembering RSPCA in your will and joining our Home Ever After program, you can ensure a more secure future for your loving pets – and abandoned animals.