If you’re self isolating or social distancing due to COVID-19, what better way to do so than with a furry loved one (or two)!
We wanted to share 20 of the most beautiful updates we’ve received from supporters who have adopted from RSPCA since our urgent adoption plea.
A big thanks to those who shared these updates with us – hopefully seeing these happy rescued animals in their loving forever homes brightens your day as much as it did ours.
1. Snoozing pup doing self iso the right way
2. The cutest shadow ever
3. A completed family
4. Settling in nicely
5. A joyful and loving companion
6. The most pawfect family member
7. NOT born for shelter life!
8. Social distancing doesn’t apply to cuddles with your furry ones
9. Living the best life
10. Who else loves chin and butt scratches?
11. Feeling right at home
12. Endless love for cuddle time
13. The bestest of furry friends are made during self iso
14. The cutest assistant we’ve ever seen
15. Best iso pals
16. The power of TLC
17. This Chilli is spicing things up in his furever home
18. Beethoven, is that you?
19. Smooches, cuddles, playing? What more could you want?
20. A new ruler of the household
If these beautiful quotes have one overwhelming theme, it’s that adoption is just as life-changing for owners as it is for rescue pets. If you’re considering opening your heart and home to a rescued animal like the ones lovingly mentioned in this post, head over here to see all our animals currently available for adoption.