Work for RSPCA and make a lifesaving difference to animals in need
RSPCA South Australia exists to prevent animal cruelty, while protecting and caring for animals. We do this by enforcing South Australia’s Animal Welfare Act, investigating reports of alleged animal cruelty and prosecuting cruelty offenders. We also run community education programs and adoption centres, and lobby government and industry for animal welfare improvements.
The work we do is highly rewarding, making RSPCA South Australia a positive and enjoyable place to work.
Are you interested in joining our team?
When it comes to our employees, passion for animals is important, but education and experience are vital too. We also value the ability to prioritise, use initiative and operate as a team player. As part of our recruitment process, we conduct interviews, skills and medical assessments, and reference checks.
We particularly look for employees who embody our values:
- Compassion. We are empathetic, caring and considerate.
- Courage. We are brave and determined to stand by our principles.
- Integrity. We are ethical, honest and transparent with ourselves, our supporters and the community.
- Leadership. We are the driving force to motivate and inspire positive change in animal welfare.
- Achievement. We are focused on our objectives and continuously strive towards our goals.]
- Collaboration. We work as a team and foster partnerships to maximise outcomes.
- Innovation. We are creative and daring in our thinking – we seek new ideas and new ways.
If you are interested in joining our team, please keep an eye on this page for vacant positions.