RSPCA South Australia has developed a Veterinary Partner Program to recognise and acknowledge our veterinary partners who assist with the Hill’s Adoption Program.
The Veterinary Partner Program is designed to offer exclusive benefits to veterinary clinics that support RSPCA South Australia and their local communities. The program offers the Hill’s Kitten Adoption Program which supports our mission to urgently find loving forever homes.
To become a veterinary partner, clinics are consulted through every step to ensure we fit within your clinics business objectives. The partnership allows your clinic to utilise the RSPCA South Australia brand, letting the community know you are actively supporting at-risk animals. Your clinic will also be listed on the RSPCA South Australia veterinary partner website.
The Hill’s Kitten Adoption Program is a unique opportunity to build a new client base as the kittens are featured on the RSPCA South Australia website. Clinics are also provided with all the resources required to introduce a kitten adoption program as well as ongoing support. At no cost to your clinic you will be provided with a state of the art Hill’s Kitten Condo, desexed, vaccinated and microchipped kittens, food, litter, bedding and enrichment toys.
The Hill’s Kitten Condo becomes a charming and entertaining feature in your clinics waiting area and provides a range of other benefits for your clinic:
- Partnership in a community project that is supported by social media and the Adopt A Pet website.
- Use of the RSPCA South Australia supporter logo in your clinic publications, newsletters and other media sources.
- Access to new clients through the RSPCA South Australia adoption referral program.
- Your clinic will be featured on our RSPCA South Australia Veterinary Partner website.
For more information please call our Lonsdale shelter on 1300 4 777 22 between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday..
How the initiative helps kittens
Thanks to a generous community grant from Hill’s Pet Nutrition RSPCA South Australia is able to:
- Place more kittens into the community and make is easier for people to choose a pet responsibly
- Provide more adoption options for the influx of kittens we take in during kitten season
- Provide opportunities for proud new pet owners to develop a relationship with their kitten’s veterinarian from the start
- Provide a professional clinical environment for the kittens to thrive in, much like our shelter environments
- Provide kittens with uniquely-designed “kitten condos” to live in comfort as they wait to find their new homes