RSPCA Cupcake Day is the perfect excuse to eat cake with your family, friends and workmates, all while helping animals in need.
Getting involved in RSPCA Cupcake Day is easy.
- Step 1. Click here to register as a Cupcake Day host.
- Step 2. Invite your friends, family and workmates.
- Step 3. Bake or buy your favourite sweet or savoury treats.
- Step 4. Host your Cupcake Day & collect donations on your personal web-page, or using your pop-up donation box.
- Step 5. Bank your funds! For instructions click here.
You can organise your own Cupcake day however you like and wherever you like. It might be a cupcake party at home, a bake sale at school, or you could bring cupcakes to work and ask for donations!
Need some inspiration? Click here for a range of awesome recipes including Choc Mint Cupcakes by Ali King, and Lemon Cupcakes by Julie Goodwin!
To help you run the best Cupcake Day ever, we’ll send you an exclusive host kit when you register! It has all the essentials, including a host guide, pop-up donation box, decorative bunting and promotional posters!
So… what are you waiting for? Register today!